Our Family Sessions
From maternity sessions to newborns and up to high school seniors, we love working with children of all ages, families of all backgrounds, and are experienced in working with children that have special needs. We look forward to working with you and having some fun!
Our typical process:
- Consultation - Give us a call or send a message and let us know what photography needs we can help with! We'll get back to you with some basic information and let you know if we need more detail. We can chat about your desires and whatever concerns you may have, as well as pricing and various product offerings.
- Planning Meeting - We can meet for coffee or just chat over the phone and discuss the logistics and intricate details for your session. We can brainstorm about creative approaches, select a location, and review wardrobe recommendations and other day of preparations. We can even meet the little ones ahead of time! If you have someone in your family with special needs, we can discuss any necessary accommodations and extra planning that may be required. We can also create a social story if your child uses them.
- Let's have fun! - On the day of the session we arrive 15-30 minutes early to scout locations and set up equipment. Once you arrive we'll be ready to have some fun! We usually ease into the session, especially with children so they have a chance to warm up and take breaks as needed. We start with classic, posed portraits and add creativity and play as we go!
- Sneak Peak - 1-2 weeks after a session we will send you some of our favorite session highlights! These images are low-resolution, branded proofs and can be shared among relatives and friends through e-mail or social media.
- Review Session - 3-4 weeks after a session, we will have completed all of your image processing. We then set up a review session to take a look at the whole collection. You can select your product package ahead of time, place an order during the review session, or just enjoy the proofs and decide later. After the review session you will be sent a link to download the proof files - these files are included in your session fee and can be used digitally but not printed or altered. If you are not available to meet in person, we understand life is hectic and that's not a problem - we will send your download link and can discuss anything you'd like on the phone.
- Stay in touch! - We get to know our clients and their families personally and we enjoy hearing from you! We always appreciate your time if you'd like to write a review and we offer referral appreciation gifts too!
TO SUIT YOUR NEEDS
A Session Just for You
Whatever the occasion, no matter what you have in mind, we have a session option
that will meet your needs - and if we don't, we'll design one just for you!
All sessions include 1 retouched portrait as a small print and full-resolution digital file. There is no order requirement but clients can choose from studio packages, design a custom package,
or order à la carte.
The Family Session
- Designed for the whole family!
- Photograph everyone individually, as a group, and various other arrangements
- Special attention is given to portraits of the children
- Incorporate candid playful moments too!
- Family sessions usually last around 1 hr.
Session Fee - $500, weekday sessions receive 20% discount ($100 savings)
*Extended family may incur a higher session fee.
FAQ - "Do you offer mini-sessions?" A few times a year, we will hold mini-session days. Mini sessions will include a 20min time slot. The session fee for mini sessions is $150 and requires a non-refundable reservation.
The Solo Session
Great for only children, a birthday celebration, or a true portrait for the new school-year photo.
Session Fee - $350, weekday sessions receive 10% discount ($35 savings)
*This session type excludes newborn sessions.
The Adventure session is our version of a lifestyle session. Choose your own adventure!
We can photograph a backyard cookout, picnic in the park, outing to a zoo, museum or theme park, go for a hike in the woods, explore a National Park, or even a trip to the beach!
- Includes up to 3 hrs of coverage
- Formal Portraits & Lifestyle Photojournalism
Session Fee - starting at $750
Sessions for Growing Families
4-session baby packages available for a discounted $1250 combined session fee.
Capture this intimate and exciting time in your lives!
- Typically take place at 28-36 weeks - depending on how you're carrying, health and comfort.
- Session last about 1 hr.
- Indoors or outdoors (but we always love a natural background)
- May incorporate other children
Session Fee - $350-500
Newborn & 1st 48 Sessions
Newborn sessions are held in clients' homes up to two weeks after birth.
1st 48 sessions are held within the first 48 hours after birth, either in the hospital or at home.
Session Fee - $500
Weekday newborn session receive 20% discount ($100 savings), excludes 1st 48 sessions &
1st Birthday Cake Smash
Celebrating a first birthday?! Let's have some fun with a cake smash!
- Sessions in home, at studio, or outdoors
- Sessions last about 45 min - 1hr
Session Fee - $350
Want us to design a stylized session with the works? Contact us to discuss details! Starts at $500
High School Seniors
We offer personalized session with high school seniors that allow them to express their passions and personality!
What statement do you want to make your graduation year?
- Sessions last about 1hr
- Separate senior packages available
- May include props or special locations
- Special effect post production may be added
Session Fee - Starting at $175
Whether it's a holiday, birthday, or other special occasion - want to collaborate with us on a stylized session? We're game!
We can help plan as many details as you'd like from the wardrobe and accessories, to the set, location and props.
Session Fee - starting at $500
Great for birthdays, bridal showers and bachelorettes! Let's have some goofy fun with a photo party!
Rate depends on setup, decor, props, and time - starting at $750, includes digital files.
Extended Family Session
Get the entire gang together for portraits! We work with you to create a list and then capture various groupings of the entire family. We can also give some extra time and attention to portraits of the children or to your immediate family if that is desired. $750
Capture the generations and family units at your next reunion. Formal portraits available throughout your event as well as some candid coverage if time allows. Rate is based upon time and other coverage needs - starting at $750.
Have a family celebration on the horizon? Whether it's a Bar/Bat Mitzvah, Quinceañera, Sweet 16, Anniversary Celebration, Graduation Party, Christening,
or a First Communion, we'd love to photograph your special occasion!
Event Coverage Details
Events are covered by two photographers (more when necessary). We make sure to cover every aspect of your special event including the formalities and the fun. We want it to be a day for your enjoyment so we try to alleviate as much stress as possible and never run the show. We will have a limited time (typically a minimum of an hour) set aside for portraits and afterwards we let your day flow and capture the moments as they unfold so you may treasure the memories forever.
- a planning session
- Formal portrait session (during event coverage hours)
- Event coverage
- Image editing
- Presentation session
- Low resolution, branded proofs suitable for social media use.
Custom packages can be created based on your individual needs during your planning session. Destination event or other special circumstances? We are happy to discuss your unique needs and provide a customized quote for your occasion.
Please contact ImageLink photography for details and booking event photography with Amanda.